Monday, August 21, 2006

Many Shades of White

There's so much I want to say but don't say these days. And that is so unlike the old me.

Once upon a time, I used to blurt out everything that was on my mind, no matter who I was with. I used to believe "honesty was the best policy" because I was brought up that way.

Now, I don't really see any point in voicing out sometimes. These days I think the ones I talk to most are my hammies :s haha

Anyway, I'm going to be even more busy from now on. On top of full time studies and Jewel Paws, I'm taking on freelance editing for the Bible Society of Singapore.

I've already been involved in editing a couple of books for them, and I think there will be several more to come. Well, even though I will be indirectly be working for dad again (which I once swore never to do), at least this will look impressive on my resume :) haha :)

Hmmm, at least this time I will be able to work from home and not go to work with dad :s

...

This afternoon, after I had finished bathing and feeding the hammies, all of them went back to sleep in their respective corners as usual. I suddenly decided to pick Tori up from her corner on impulse.

I must have picked her up too quickly because she didn't realise what was happening and continued sleeping when I used a bit of my t-shirt to wrap her against my tummy!

She continued to sleep for about five minutes until she woke up when she heard my voice. So cute and heartwarming!

Usually, she is a livewire when we carry her, so I really treasure today's experience :)

As for Lemon, she recently made it onto Sol's blog :D She's got some fans in Flickr too, my "Lemon" photos usually get many many more hits than any other photos I may put up!

...

I hate water retention. I'm like a sponge. At times like this, I feel like it's actually hard to move about! Grrrrr.

I even broke the heel of my shoe yesterday. So I got finally got some new ones hehe :P Rz likes to inform me that my other pair has a hole too :s



If you ask me, that's the only good thing that comes from water retention :P :P :P


- 21 August 2006 2:19am -

No comments: